Wednesday 8 April 2015

Crashtackle - Hammerfall

So, in the spirit of the new endeavour, I thought I'd add, as posts, various different videos regarding my music.

This one is from Crashtacke - Hammerfall. My second ever release from Crashtackle.

I shot everything, by myself, recorded everything, by myself, and programmed the drums, and played and sung everything else... by myself. This is as DIY as it gets, baby. Even released...

You can get this tune on iTunes or direct from CDBaby:


...or just watch it over and over on YouTube!

If you feel like downloading it for free (times are tough and if my tune can make you smile, then have it for free), and promise to tell others about it (read TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, GOOGLE+ AND EVERY OTHER MEANS POSSIBLE), then go here:

JAMENDO

No comments:

Post a Comment